Access Denied! Nicole Saba says "eyes of envy" are to blame for no US visa to join Amr Diab in concert
Tamer Hosny and Nicole Saba were starting to become quite the tag team as they co-star in the upcoming TV drama "Yasin" together and were slated to share the stage in a Washington D.C. gig this weekend for the songster's first stop on his North American tour over the next month.
Nicole was sliced out of the concert equation, however, when her American visa request was denied. Her band and business manager were also unable to get their visas to enter the US in time.
According to Laha Magazine, Nicole stated that this sad turn of events is merely the cause of eyes of envy.
Meanwhile, she'll continue filming her scenes for "Yasin", which the drama's cast and crew are seriously consider changing the title to "Farq Tawqeet" (A Difference in Timing) btw.
Are "eyes of envy" to blame in your book, or why do you suggest she was unable to join Tamer in the American capital? Please share in the comment box below!
- Tamer Hosny won't be lonely in North America! Nicole Saba to join him on tour
- Viva Las Vegas! North American tour vies for Tamer Hosny’s attention and “Yasin” timeline extended
- Nicole it is...Saba signs contract to star beside Tamer Hosny
- Thanks, Nicole! Saba releases new single for fans left hungry for more of her after Ramadan
- Picture Perfect: Nicole Saba goes au naturale in latest Twitter pic