There's a new Nicole in town! Nicole Saba gives birth to baby girl
Lebanese singer Nicole Saba has long dreamt of motherhood, and she's happier than ever now that she's given birth to a beautiful and healthy baby girl.
The hot mamma named her daughter after herself. Yes! The newborn is called Nicole!
The baby daddy, Youssef El Khal, announced the news on Twitter, with a tweet saying: “Say congrats! I'm not a daddy and Nicole is a mummy. Little Nicole is so adorable.”
The sweet papa attached a poem dedicated to his daughter along with the tweet.
Only a few weeks ago we got a closeup glimpse of Nicole's baby bump. The star sat down for a sexy photoshoot, Hollywood-style, with hubby Youssef El Khal, where she showed off her bare pregnant tummy to the world.
In the photo, Nicole laid on her back with her tummy exposed, while Youssef laid next to her with his hand on her stomach and their wedding bling in clear view.
Fans, who aren't used to such photos, were taken aback by the bold pic. Nonetheless, the photo was received with love by many of Nicole's fans, who are looking forward to seeing what her cute lil' baby will look like in the next few weeks.
Well, the baby's finally here. Congrats guys!
- The envious wife: Nicole Saba jealous over hubby's TV lover roles
- Yousif Al Khal thinks being a daddy is A-ok!
- Lovebirds Nicole Saba and Youssef El Khal share anniversary and Xmas spirit with fans
- Preggo Nicole says "I will" sing at a wedding with Mohamed Mounir
- Nicole Saba to appear on "The Accused" and still defending THAT naked baby bump photo