Pussycat Nicole Scherzinger slinks over to Dubai for the Taste of Dubai festival
Former Pussycat Dolls lead singer and X Factor UK judge Nicole Scherzinger flew into sunny Dubai on Friday as a special guest of British Airways to join the airline in their VIP Lounge at the three-day Taste of Dubai, which concluded on Saturday at Dubai Media City.
The US singer, who looked stunning in a white figure-hugging dress, met with British Airways executives, corporate customers and took time to pose for photographs with festival guests.
“Dubai is one of my favorite cities, as it has everything a girl could want,” she said in a statement. “I was delighted to join British Airways in their VIP Lounge at Taste of Dubai. It was Scher-mazing.” Lucky for some!
British Airways is Taste of Dubai’s official VIP Lounge partner.
Schezinger and on-off boyfriend, Formula One star Lewis Hamilton, have apparently rekindled their romance with the F1 racer calling the singer his 'wifey' in an Instagram post.
The 29-year-old hunk shared a photo of the two inside Rome's Sistine Chapel and captioned the pic saying he had a great day and felt truly humbled and blessed with his 'wifey', the Daily Express reported.
The former Pussycat Doll band mate also said on ITV's Lorraine that she and her man are lovely together.
- Nicole and Ne-Yo's X-rated visit to Dubai
- Brits follow their favorite celebs to Dubai's sunny shores
- British Airways spices up “Taste of Dubai” food and drink festival with the help of very special guest, Nicole Scherzinger
- Aiisha-designed dress adorns X Factor star Nicole Scherzinger
- Lewis Hamilton calls Nicole Scherzinger 'wifey' on Instagram