What's new Pussycat? Nicole on $1 million for one night in Dubai
She’s easily one of the best-paid wedding singers out there.
Pussycat Doll singer Nicole Scherzinger was reportedly paid $1 million (Dh3.67 million) for a 45-minute concert celebrating a 400-couple mass wedding for Emirates NBD staff in Dubai last week.
The X Factor UK judge was asked to perform at the Dubai World Trade Centre by the bank as the first of three entertainment acts for their staff members, who all tied the knot on Thursday night.
Articles published around the world claim the star and girlfriend of F1 driver Lewis Hamilton was flown both to and from the UAE in first class luxury.
“Even Nicole can’t turn down that sort of cash. It didn’t take too much time out of her schedule and she was flown in and out of Dubai in first class,” said a source.
“It’s easy money,” said one report.
Emirates NBD declined to comment on how much Scherzinger was paid.
- Nicole and Ne-Yo's X-rated visit to Dubai
- Former Pussycat purrs with satisfaction from Dubai hotel room
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Kim Kardashian Saudi Arabia-bound, will she be spending a $1 million night with THAT Saudi prince?
- Nicole Saba just might tie the knot!