Pretty, pretty please! TV host Nishan is begging Zeina to appear in his Ramadan show
Famous Lebanese journalist Nishan is trying to snatch the first televised appearance of Egyptian actress Zeina to dish about her crisis with actor Ahmed Izz on his upcoming Ramadan show.
The eager TV host is trying to negotiate with the drama queen, currently fighting in court to prove that Ahmed is the father of her twins, to be guest on his new talk show “Wala Tahlam” (Don’t Dream) that will be aired live from Beirut during Ramadan on the Egyptian satellite channel Al Hayah.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, Zeina is keeping Nishan on the edge of his seat waiting for her final answer to his proposal, but it is said that she will most likely say yes. If she does appear with Nishan, she will refrain from talking about several issues based on an order made by the family court.
Ahmed likewise had to stay zipped lip about the same topics during his first live television appearance since the drama began. He was held guest recently by journalist Amro Al Laithi.
Nishan is also striving to have Ahmed on his show to talk about his conflict with Zeina and his new television drama “The Excellence”, which will be aired during the holy month of Ramadan. Ahmed gave his initial approval to appear on the program, but until this point a final date for his proposed episode has not yet been set.
- Will there be any "Excellence" to Ahmed Ezz's Ramadan show? Not if Facebook boycotts can stop it!
- Take that Ahmed: Court overrules Ezz's forgery accusations against Zeina
- Where Ahmed goes, trouble follows! Ezz's upcoming drama script leaked online
- How will the Zeina-Ahmed Ezz baby drama all end?
- All Rise: Ahmed Ezz and Zeina finally go head to head in court next week!