No one kissed Dolly Shaheen in her new clip
The controversial Lebanese artist Dolly Shaheen denied rumors that she kissed the model that appeared on her recent music video clip for the song “Jadid Alya” (New for Me).
“I did not kiss anyone in the clip,” said Dolly, asking journalists and fans to watch the clip.
Dolly said that she respects family and Arab traditions, and would never make such a move out of self respect.
She thanked her fans that have stood by her side and supported her throughout her musical career.
Dolly said that she got the idea for her video clip from the famous Turkish drama series “Noor,” because she was a loyal fan and watched all of the episodes.
In the clip she focused more on the “eye language,” because she wanted to give passion and love to her groom and show a romantic image, said Dolly.
- It's Dolly Shahine & Nadina no more: Singers call off joint music project due to "financial troubles"
- Dolly Shahine gives 3 thousand fans a night to remember at her larger-than-life Dead Sea concert
- Dolly Shaheen comes over all traditional
- Dolly Shaheen latest clip
- Dolly Shaheen denies being intimate with her manager