Noor al Sherief a 'spice dealer' in Ramadan
After the huge success of his last TV series “A’elat Al Hag Mitwalli” (Mitwalli’s Family), Egyptian actor Noor al Sherief will appear in the role of a spice dealer in the forthcoming fasting month of Ramadan, according to Al Akhbar newspaper.
Al Sherief meets again with screenwriter Mustafa Moharram and director Mohammed al Naqli in the new series “Al Attar wa al Sabe’ Banat” (The Spice Dealer and the Seven Girls), in which he plays two different characters. Playing the character of the father ‘Al Hag Saleh’ and the son ‘Abdul Rahman’, who carries the profession of spice dealing after his father’s death, al Sherief will be delivering a new vision about family life amid the cultural and social changes over the years.
‘Abdul Rahman’, despite all difficulties, will succeed in making a fortune with the help of his seven girls.
The series, which will show a new style with camera dealing, stars so many faces like: Majda Zaki, Sawsan Badr, Sumaya al Alfi, Hala Fakher, Emad Rashad, Rania Fareed Shawki and many others.
Last July, al Sherief’s “A’elat Al Hag Mitwalli” (Mitwalli’s Family) has shared the golden prize with “Lil Adala Wujuh Katheera” (Justice Has Many Faces) for the best contemporary series, at the Eighth Cairo Radio and TV Festival.- Albawaba.com
- Sultan’s wife and Belly Dancer: Rania Shawki outdoes herself this Ramadan!
- Salahiddin, Hag Mitwalli win Cairo Radio and TV Fest’s golden prizes
- Noor Al Sherief takes a vacation from spice dealing, travels to Dubai
- Nour El Sherif shifts from a spice dealer to a religious man
- Shahin’s “Anger” calls for a speedy end to the “Spice Dealer”