In a small family celebration, the Lebanese artist Noor got engaged to a 40 years old Syrian businessman named Yousif Antaki. The new groom to be was born and raised in Egypt, yet the engagement took place in her parents’ house in Lebanon. Noor is preparing for her new house which will be in Cairo.
As for her career, Noor is waiting for the showing of her new television drama series “Domoo Al Qamar” (Moon Tears) which will be aired during the holy month of Ramadan. The series was written by Majdi Salim and directed by Isam Shaban. The new series will star Abeer Sabri, Riyad Kholi and Hayatem.
The story of the series revolves around “Ahlam” a girl that was raped by her stepfather. She kills him and runs away to Cairo where she meets businessman Hisham Al Thahabi which is played by Riyad Kholi who turns her whole life upside down.
- Noor didn’t marry for Egyptian citizenship
- Amira Al Aidi Stages Revolts against Bedouin Traditions
- New love story between Sireen and Ahmad Iz
- Noor, Hani Salameh lash out against rumors of their love affair
- The Walk at Jumeirah Beach Residence Hosts Special Bazaar for Al Noor Centre at Al Barza Ramadan Tent