Whew, that was a close one! Nour El Sherif still lands into Ramadan TV
Nour El Sherif is still squeezing his way into the starlight of Ramadan dramas. With a decline in his career over the last decade, things just ain’t the way they used to be for the Egyptian actor who for years held the number one spot for best television dramas in the early 2000s.
It wasn’t ‘til the eleventh hour that Nour was able to snatch his place in this year’s Ramadan marathon, but he managed to eke his way into the leading role in “Khalf Allah”, the new drama directed by Husni Saleh.
Looks like Nour and his successful female counterpart, Saba Mubarak from Jordan, have their spring and summer planned out for them because filming for the show will start later this month and will go all the way until the first days of the holy month. Midhat Takhieh and Ahmad Halwah will also be working ‘til its time to fast on the anticipated program written by Zakria Al Saili.
With such a close one this year, we wonder if this will be Nour's last time to reign in Ramadan TV.
Is it time for a new face to fill our Ramadan small screen?
- And so it begins: Saba Mubarak and Nour El Sherif ready for their Ramadan roles
- Nour El Sharif prepares for next Ramadan
- A will with no way: Egypt's charitable spirit dampened with economic hardship
- Nour El Sherif needs a break: It's crunch time for Ramadan drama
- Take your pick! Here's what's going down in Egypt this week (March 2-9)