Nour El Sharif seems sickly at recent public appearance: Is he doing worse?
The side effects of illness were very apparent on legendary Egyptian actor Nour El Sharif during his most recent appearance at the closing ceremony of the 62nd Catholic Center for Cinema festival. The star received a similar response from his presence at a special event held at the Lion Club a couple months ago.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, while being honored by the festival for his great contributions to the cinema, Nour was accompanied by his ex-wife Egyptian actress Boussy. Nour and Boussy arrived together at the festival and left together. It was added that Boussy was also by Nour’s side most of the time during his medical trip to London along with their two daughters.
We wonder what the future may hold for the former lovers!
- Is Nour El Sherif seriously ill? His shocking weight loss indicates a "yes" answer
- Three cheers for Nour El Sherif! Actor comes to tears at emotional Egyptian Alexandria Cinema Festival
- Poussy admits loving Nour El Sharif despite divorce
- Stars pay Boussy their condolences
- Nour El Sharif is now Dr. El Sharif