Nour El Sherif needs a break: It's crunch time for Ramadan drama
Nour El Sherif’s career had a decline, but hopefully he’s not taking his health down with it. The legendary actor grabbed an eleventh hour role in "Khalf Allah" for the Ramadan TV marathon, but now the time crunch to get it filmed in time to air during the Holy Month is pushing the ol’ man to the point of exhaustion.
According to Sayidaty.net, many satellite channels have already purchased the rights to air Nour’s drama, so the pressure is definitely on to get it all done. Some nights Nour is only getting two hours of sleep after long days filming outdoor scenes under the hot, hot sun of the Egyptian suburbs of Al Saeed.
The determined Ramadan star knows he will need a break once filming is indeed complete and plans to vacation with his two daughters in their private beach home on the Northern coast of the country.
Will Nour's health stay intact long enough to enjoy a much needed vacation this summer? Please share your comments below.
- How's Nour El Sherif feeling after quittin' smoking cold turkey?
- Nour El Sherif can't stop, won't stop: he keeps sneaking cigs onto set despite the doc's orders
- BREAKING: Egyptian legendary actor Nour el Sherif dead at 69
- Nour El Sherif out of the competition for most popular Ramadan TV drama
- Whew, that was a close one! Nour El Sherif still lands into Ramadan TV