Nour El Sherif makes a second attempt at directing
Prominent Egyptian actor Nour El Sherif is currently finalizing all the details of his upcoming film “Al Tair Al Musafer” (The Traveler), which will mark his second film directing experience the first being for the film “Al Ashikan” (The Lovers), and will begin shooting the first scenes right after the holy month of Ramadan. The actor will choose the entire cast of the film, which has become a trend with him.
A public survey that was made on one of the Arab Internet websites has clearly showed that the popularity of Nour as the leading actor in Ramadan television dramas has decreased significantly this year. Nour has been holding the number one spot for the best television dramas during the past few years, but this year he was unable to maintain that rank with his Ramadan television drama "Aish Ayamak" (Live Your Days).
Sherif's drama, which revolves around a man going through a midlife crisis, ranked number 6 on the poll. The drama talks about how man react when they reach mid-age and how they begin to act like teenagers to feel that they are young once more. –Albawaba.com
- Nour El Sherif can't stop, won't stop: he keeps sneaking cigs onto set despite the doc's orders
- Nour El Sherif going through a midlife crisis
- Nour El Sherif unable to maintain popularity this Ramadan
- Nour El Sherif a director for a second time
- Nour El-Sherif to receive Lifetime Achievement Award at the Dubai International Film Festival