An all-star cast to star in the upcoming Egyptian film "Cairo Time"
Young director Amer Ramsis has nominated Syrian actress Kinda Alloush for a leading role in his new Egyptian film "Bitawqeet Al Qahira" (Cairo Time), alongside legendary Egyptian actors Nour el Sherif and Mervat Amin.
According to Elaph news, Amir has also nominated young Egyptian actors Sherif Ramzy and Ayten Amer to star in the film.
Filming is scheduled to begin in mid October and will take place between Cairo and Alexandria. As for the remaining cast, they will be selected in the very near future.
The film will mark the return of the famous duo el Sherif and Amin after an absence from a joint project for over 14 years. The last film the pair starred in together was "Ula Thanawi" back in 2000.
- We’re “Kinda” excited: Alloush to star in new flick!
- Mervant Amin is enough for me! Hamada Hilal halts rumors of wanting an actress upgrade for "Hamati Bithibni"
- Egypt grants Noor her first leading role in a film
- Mahmoud Hemeidah to star in Noor al Sherif’s film
- Kinda Alloush dishes out the similarities between food and acting!