An all-star cast to star in the upcoming Egyptian film "Cairo Time"
Young director Amer Ramsis has nominated Syrian actress Kinda Alloush for a leading role in his new Egyptian film "Bitawqeet Al Qahira" (Cairo Time), alongside legendary Egyptian actors Nour el Sherif and Mervat Amin.
According to Elaph news, Amir has also nominated young Egyptian actors Sherif Ramzy and Ayten Amer to star in the film.
Filming is scheduled to begin in mid October and will take place between Cairo and Alexandria. As for the remaining cast, they will be selected in the very near future.
The film will mark the return of the famous duo el Sherif and Amin after an absence from a joint project for over 14 years. The last film the pair starred in together was "Ula Thanawi" back in 2000.
- Nour El Sherif can't stop, won't stop: he keeps sneaking cigs onto set despite the doc's orders
- Hany Ramzy’s ‘Itfarag Ya Salam’ Top Billing Irks Co-Stars
- Legendary Egyptian cartoonist Ramsis Zakari dies at 69
- No rest for the wicked: Haifa Wehbe shoots off to Beirut to film new series (starring same cast as Ghada Razek's "Hayat's Story")
- Egyptian Stars’ Latest News