Is Nour El Sherif seriously ill? His shocking weight loss indicates a "yes" answer
Legendary Egyptian actor Nour El Sherif’s fans were concerned about their idol when he looked much thinner than usual, and not in a healthy way either, at an event in Egypt.
The star was attending a special event held at the Lion Club where he was honored for his career achievements.
According to Sayidaty.net, Nour had recently returned from London where he had gone on a medical trip to be treated for an illness he insists on keeping a secret. What in the world could it be?
A number of close contacts to the actor's daughter revealed that his daughters and ex-wife, Egyptian actress Boussy, are going through a very rough time due to his illness.
News reports had it that Nour went to London to be treated for excessive water in his lungs, which caused him great difficulty in breathing and forced him to seek immediate medical attention.
Whatever it is, get well soon, Nour.
- Nour El Sharif seems sickly at recent public appearance: Is he doing worse?
- Three cheers for Nour El Sherif! Actor comes to tears at emotional Egyptian Alexandria Cinema Festival
- "You are Free" to know the truth behind Nour El Sharif's illness at last, or so we think
- How's Nour El Sherif feeling after quittin' smoking cold turkey?
- An unhealthy diagnosis? Dr. Khaled Muntasir reveals what Nour El Sherif is suffering from