How's Nour El Sherif feeling after quittin' smoking cold turkey?
What happens when you quit smoking cold turkey? Ask Nour El Sherif! The veteran Egyptian actor is recovering in Egypt following a medical trip to London, where he underwent numerous tests and had excess water removed from his lungs, after abruptly quitting smoking.
Nour had decided to kick the bad habit all of a sudden, rather than doing it gradually, for the sake of regaining his health back.
His plan must have worked though, as according to Laha Magazine, after returning from London, Nour held a business meeting with scenarist Mustafa Muharam and producer Mohammad Fawzi where they read the script for his upcoming TV drama series “Awlad Mansour Al Tahami” (The Children of Mansour al Tahami).
In the Ramadan drama, Nour plays the role of a man, who despite his great wealth, is very stingy and greedy. The events of the series begin to unfold when his four children, with their own ambitions for a successful future, get into big arguments with their super stingy dad.
Filming is scheduled to begin in the first week of February once the director completes the selection process of the young stars who’ll be playing Nour's children.
- Is Nour El Sherif seriously ill? His shocking weight loss indicates a "yes" answer
- Nour El Sharif prepares for filming
- Nour El Sherif a director for a second time
- Three cheers for Nour El Sherif! Actor comes to tears at emotional Egyptian Alexandria Cinema Festival
- Nour El Sherif needs a break: It's crunch time for Ramadan drama