Ring in the New Year with Nourhanne and dance the night away!
Nourhanne's gonna bring the action in Beirut this New Year's Eve with, not one, but two live concerts. She'll be getting the party started at the Atil Shutoor Al Buqaa, then carry it on through the night at the Al Khayal restaurant. So book your tickets now if you want to ring in the New Year with Nourhanne at one of two locations!
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, Nourhanne will be coming to Beirut from Dubai to party like it's 2014! For the less fortunate of us that can't attend, we'll at least have the chance to view photos of the songstress as she'll be holding a photo shoot while she's in town as well.
Nourhanne is excited that's Beirut will bustling again with live entertainment once more. Here's to hoping her concerts will be big hits!
We'll still be hearing from Nourhanne post-New Year's as she launches a new single titled "Uyooni Bitibki" (My Eyes are Crying) written by Tony Asmar and distributed by Carina Eid.
Are you Beirut-bound this New Year's Eve? Please share if you'll be dancing the night away with Nourhanne!
- Dubai plans to break firework record as Vanilla Ice fans break dance the NYE night away
- Take some weight off & dance the night away with Rapper Fat Joe at the Cavalli Club Ramadan closer tonight!
- No crying in to your beer: Lebanon's '961' launches in the US
- Dubai socialites set to throw down some serious cash to ring in the New Year
- Nourhanne sparkles in Dubai