Nourhanne the only Arab artist nominated at the “Euro Dance”
The Lebanese artist Nourhanne’s song “Ta’a Habibi” (Come My Love) was nominated by the company “Euro Dance” which includes some of the greatest musician and producers in Europe and in the Mediterranean Area.
According to the London daily Elaph, Nourhanne’s song will be nominated for best rhythm song that has a mix between local and European beat.
The nomination of Nourhanne comes after she was named by the European press as “The Princess of Lebanese Pop”. Nourhanne’s song holds first place among 39 different songs for famous European artists.
- Dina, a story of success circled by hurtful rumors
- Nourhanne produces song by a European company
- Dina living a spicy love affair and prepares for her sixth marriage
- Take your pick! Here's what's going down in Egypt this week: March 23-30
- Scorpions put a sting into Bahrain F1 proceedings to make up for Avicii loss