Will Obama be at his buddy George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin's big wedding in Italy?
Hmm, will Obama be at his bud's big day?
President Barack Obama won't be joining George Clooney's wedding to Amal Alamuddin in Italy.
It was earlier revealed that Angelina Jolie "was on the fence about going, as she's not big on schmoozing at Hollywood get-togethers, but changed her mind when she was told that the US president had RSVP'd 'Yes'!", the New York Post reported.
Now, Clooney's publicist Stan Rosenfield has revealed that told me Obama won't be flying to Italy as he wasn't invited and has more important things to do.
Rosenfield added that the amount of misinformation that is being reported regarding this wedding is astounding.
- And the famous officiator for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin's big day is...
- The story of a Lebanese lady taking the world's most wanted bachelor off the market ends in Italy wedding!
- Longest wedding ever! Clooneys' juicy wedding details revealed
- George Clooney loves Amal Alamuddin so much he's marrying her twice in one month!
- Good morning Mr. & Mrs. Clooney! George and Amal make first appearance as hubby and wife