Ola Ghanem doesn't seek to be seductive, she just plays the parts given to her by the directors
Ola Ghanem is innocent, she swears! The Egyptian actress is getting some heat from conservatives over her on-screen roles that sometimes put her in compromising attire and situations.
The starlet states that she doesn't intentionally seek outfits that are revealing, nor does she aim to shoot seductive roles. She does, however, listen to her directors and plays her parts to the fullest. If that leaves her wearing only a towel in one scene because it makes sense for the scenario (as in the "Good Mood"), then so be it.
She did come in conflict with the producer of her recent film "Saeed Klakeet" over the project's ending. The one included in the final edit was not the same as the the script provided originally. The steamy actress did not approve the final ending and chose to not appear in the last part at all. That off-screen drama was not why we didn't see her face at the film's premiere, though, she states. Her absence was simply due to her busyness with another film.
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Muna Shalabi willing to accept seductive roles
- Ola Ghanem is in ‘The Last Mood’. Stop the rumors, not the drama.
- Dubai coma victim seeks compensation from Emirates hotel chain
- Enas Deghaidi on a quest in Lebanon seeking a beauty queen