Ola Ghanem is in ‘The Last Mood’. Stop the rumors, not the drama.
This isn’t the first time that false rumors circulated about Ola Ghanem resigning from her work in drama, but we certainly hope it will be the last. Her business agent recently denied allegations that the Egyptian actress had split the scene of her new television drama “Mazaj Al Akheer” (The Last Mood) due to a falling out with director Majdi Al Huwari who does have a history of running stars away from his work.
According to Sayidaty.net, Ola’s manager stressed that the actress is currently filming the remaining scenes of the show, and she’s totally cool with the whole director, cast, and crew.
Ola shares the screen with fellow stars Mahmoud Al Jundi, Mustafa Shabaan, Mai Salim, Durra and Summaya Ayoub as her character ‘Shawq’ falls for the wrong guy.
What gives with all the false rumors about Ola resigning? Share with us your thoughts.
- Ola Ghanem refuses to have daughters watch her films
- Ola Ghanem denies resignation
- Ola Ghanem doesn't seek to be seductive, she just plays the parts given to her by the directors
- Chaos? What chaos? Ola Ghanem begins filming new movie in politically-unstable Egypt
- Corruption gets kicked to the curb, Ola Ghanem style