British heartthrob Olly Murs has nothing but Twitter love for Dubai fans
There's not much more of a romantic way to spend Valentine's Day than grooving to the hot, jazzy jams of "Troublemaker" songster Olly Murs. This was the lucky, better than chocolate, gift for many a UAE fan last weekend. The English singer-songwriter made the ladies swoon as he graced the Dubai Jazz Festival stage on February 14.
Turns out the experience was a sweet one for the smooth movin' musician too. He even gave the city props for their mad dance skillz via Twitter, "Wicked time tonight at
#dubaijazzfest what a crowd!! loving my new trilby with the lights haha plus your dance moves were of the chain!!"
That's no small compliment coming from a performer who's surely seen a city or two cut a rug before!
The 12th annual Emirates Airlines Dubai Jazz Festival continues through February 20 with showstopper Carlos Santana closing the festival curtain. Tickets are on sale at ticketmaster.ae. For a full list of performers, go to dubaijazzfest.com, or to skim the list of sexy headliners, read this!
- Six sexy reasons you wish you were in Dubai this week AKA (spoiler alert) Dubai Jazz Fest list of headliners
- Love will be in the air, and so will Olly Murs: 'Troublemaker' flyin' into Dubai Jazz Festival
- Dubai Jazz Fest fans will be "Dirty Dancing" with Santana one day earlier!
- There will be lightning in the Dubai Sky tonight as Carlos Santana closes down the Jazz Festival
- Dubai loves Carlos Santana too much, artist returning to UAE