Omar Al Shareef will act until his dying day
Internationally known Egyptian actor Omar Al Shareef denied circulating rumors that he intends to retire from his acting career, including film and television productions.
Omar said that he intends to act until his dying day.
According to the internet website MBC.net, Omar said that the only decision he made regarding his acting career is that he will not take part in long-term roles, such as those in television drama series, because at his age they are exhausting.
“I am in my eighties and have to be careful to choose appropriate roles,” he said.
- Omar El Shareef faces fierce criticism over Coca Cola commercial
- Mullah Omar is trending: Top five tweets coming from confusion about his ‘death’
- Forget me not! Omar Sharif's bad memory serves him well
- Al Sahir denies rumors of retirement
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night