One in a Million: Amr Diab has 1,000,000 followers
let's be honest, who doesn't love Amr Diab? He's been the biggest success in the Arab music industry for the past 30 years and is still going strong.
And in today's world, social media networks are proof of the matter!
The Egyptian singer has now an impressive over One MILLION followers on Twitter, making him THE only Egyptian star to have that many followers on the social network.
Diab's biggest competitor on Twitter was fellow Egyptian singer Tamer Hosny, whose follower numbers went noticeably down after rumors that he “pays to buy followers” to compete with Lebanese superstars who have well over one million followers, such as Elissa and Nancy Ajram.
Sounds way too silly to be paying to be popular, no?
Amr doesn't need to resort to such ways, because even though he rarely tweets to his fans, he's still ahead of the game!
Lookout for Diab's new album coming out this Eid (although, we can't promise he'll be tweeting about it)!
- Amr diab declared as richest Arab singer
- Egyptians prefer Nancy Ajram over Amr Diab and Majida Al Roumy
- Skipping visit to Skippy costs Egyptian singer Amr Diab a trial
- Amr Diab the richest Arab singer
- Fickle much? Amr Diab's 11th hour US concert cancellations may have caused him to be boycotted by agents