One to watch: Omani TV show wins big at Tunisian festival
"Sh’owoon A’Sa’ah’" won top prize in the dialogue programmes category in the Arab Radio and Television Festival. (Gulf Daily News/ONA)
Click here to add Arab Radio and Television Union in Tunisia as an alert
Disable alert for Arab Radio and Television ...,
Click here to add Khamis bin Mohammed Al Balushi as an alert
Disable alert for Khamis bin Mohammed Al Balushi,
Click here to add Oman’s Public Authority for Radio and Television as an alert
Disable alert for Oman’s Public Authority fo ...
Sh’owoon A’Sa’ah’, a programme produced by Oman TV has won the first prize in the dialogue programmes category in the Arab Radio and Television Festival organised by the Arab Radio and Television Union in Tunisia.
The festival aims to encourage development of Radio and TV production. It also encourages fair competition among the public and private authorities and department concerned with production of TV materials among other objectives.
Media person Khamis bin Mohammed Al Balushi received the prize on behalf of Oman’s Public Authority for Radio and Television.
- Kazem Al Saher and Yosra Mahnouch - reunited again!
- Three customers win big with Nawras after first month of ‘Join and Win’ promotion
- Another one bites the dust: Tunisian Culture Ministry chimes in as "Noah" bans spread across Middle East
- Kevin Spacey's winning hand: “House of Cards” a raging success in the Middle East!
- Mideast Watch & Jewellery Show to be held from Oct 4-8 at Expo Centre Sharjah