Opera house to be established in Tunisia
An opera house is to be built in the Tunisian capital, similar to the world famous operas, to be one of the cultural and artistic forums in Tunisia.
“The opera house will include a giant shows auditorium that will seat 1,800 persons and two halls for additional shows,” Kuwait News Agency (KUNA) quoted a well-informed Tunisian source as saying on Friday.
He added that the opera house will also include a multi-purposed library, a film library, a national museum for formative arts and a culture museum.
The source said that the launching of this giant cultural project would coincide with a number of other giant projects topped by the cultural city project which would be also established in the capital.
However, the opera house is one of the huge cultural projects which the Tunisian government decided to construct – Albawaba.com
- Cairo mourns the tragic death of former Opera House chairman
- Has the fat lady sung for Cairo Opera House?
- Dubai arts and culture are about to be more beautiful with new venue: Sydney Opera House better watch out!
- In Cairo or Alexandria this Oct/Nov? Here's a list of the recommended art events to indulge in
- Opera House special: Munich Percussion and String Orchestra to perform in Egypt