Orbit Music Festival Packed With Surprises
This year’s Orbit Arab Music Festival includes various surprises; some of which will be a first for both audience and performer.
According to Al Sharq El Awsat newspaper, Kuwaiti songstress Nawal, will team up with UAE songstress Ahlam as hosts of this year’s festivities, which will begin on the first day of Ramadan (estimated from 27 December-1 January).
The London based daily also said that 12 different Arab performers will be participating in the festival, which also marks the return of Saudi Arabian singers Abdul Majid Abullah and Rashed El Majed.
Others scheduled to participate include Angham, Mohammad Abdo, Nawal El Zughbi, Kathem El Saher, Latifa, Hani Shaker and many more.
Meanwhile Orbit Satellite Network has already started all necessary procedures to ensure the success of the event, including set designs and well as technical preparations.
The network has also set up a media center for its presenters and exclusive interviews with the stars. – Albawaba.com.
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Cairo Rock Band Revolutionizes Egyptian Music Scene
- Orbit Music Festival Hosts Great Talent This Year
- A little jazz will you Jew ya: Red Sea Jazz festival will fill the air with music in Eilat this August
- Arabic musicians pack the house at Network Music Festival
- Ahlam to Return to Adoring London Audiences