Pascal Mashalaani: Life is too short to be taken for granted
Lebanese singer Pascal Mashalaani has been involved in a secret love affair for the past three years, and has now chosen to make the matter public. The singer said she believes love needs to grow away from the spotlights and the media, and away from disparaging rumors. She had to keep the matter a complete secret, in order to have a real relationship, asserted Pascal.
The singer has decided that the time has come for her to make her relationship public since the couple is looking toward marriage. She stated that life is too short, and she has to take advantage of the time she has.
Pascal’s latest clip for the song "Arabni Minak" (Let Me Get Close to You) under the direction of Waleed Nasef from Lebanon is being aired on the music channel ‘Rotana,’ around the Arab world.
The new clip was shot on location in Lebanon for three days, and marks their first cooperation. Pascal appears in the romantic clip with a new look and a new style, and Mr. Egypt 2006 appears alongside Pascal.
Pascal was in Canada for a short vacation to relax and visit relatives, where she toured Niagara Falls and was "amazed by its beauty."
- For the Middle East to progress, women need to have a ticket to ride
- Pascal Mashalaani amazed by Niagara Falls
- The media gets a poster girl, Amina Arraf, for the Syrian Revolution
- Liz Taylor Has Enlarged Heart
- Iraqi President Saddam Hussein’s speech on the occasion of the 34th anniversary of the July 17-30 revolution