Pascal Mishalani “for these reasons I stayed away from sadness”
According to the London daily Elaph Lebanese singer Pascal Mishalani is enjoying the success of her latest album after her song “Akhd Aqli” (Took My Mind) came in first place in a survey of the most popular songs taken by a local Tunisian radio station during the holy month of Ramadan. It was named the ‘hit song of the summer’ after thousands of fans voted for Mishalani’s song.
Pascal said that she sang “Akhid Aqli” since it is a fun upbeat song, appropriate for the majority of the Arab world since people are facing great instability and sadness.
Mishalani is getting ready to film a new music video for her song “Am Yemdi Al Waqt” (Time Is Passing By) written by Munir Bo Asaf and composed and distributed by Melhim Abo Shadid.
Pascal has accepted an invitation from Kuwaiti television to appear as a guest at a celebration that will be aired live Thursday. She will stay in Kuwait to appear as a guest on the Kuwaiti Radio station ‘FM’ and to hold numerous interviews with the press.
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Pascal Mishalani in a Tunisian drama
- Dubai coma victim seeks compensation from Emirates hotel chain
- Why don't men cover their faces? A Yemeni woman questions the unquestionable
- Arab Christian celebrities attacked for celebrating Easter by extremist trolls!