The magic of makeup transforms Pascale Machaalani into a beautiful Gypsy Queen!
Pascale Machaalani surprised her fans with a totally new look: she’s a Gypsy y’all! The Lebanese singer teamed up her new look with an Algerian song for the popular Algerian TV show “Shabab Wa Alhan” (Youths & Compositions).
Pascale’s single, “Nabgheek” (We Want You), will air on Algeria TV when Pascale performs on the talent show.
The song was written by Rida Sharif and composed by Ahmad Hashish, while the music video was directed by Fadi Haddad.
According to Laha Mag, the former redhead singer sported brunette locks with blond tips in her video. We suppose that’s more the Gypsy look?
Some speculated that Miss P had a little work done on her face, since she appeared a lot more attractive than before, and accurately representing a Gypsy in her clip. Others just called it the magic of makeup!
“Shabab Wa Alhan” is considered as one of the most important shows for Algerian youths. Numerous now-well-known singers were once contestants on the show.
- 'Girls Dreams' dashed: Pascale Machaalani doesn’t dare to show new vid
- Pascale Machaalani lives the dream in glamorous video shoot
- Carole Samaha, a guest on “Alhan Wa Shabab”
- Pascale is livin' out her dreams: "Ahlam Al Banat" a major YouTube hit!
- A murder in the capital kills Pascale Machaalani's Tunisia concert