A murder in the capital kills Pascale Machaalani's Tunisia concert
Lebanese singer Pascale Machaalani waved goodbye to her annual Tunisia concert this year, following a horrific incident which claimed the lives of a number of security officials in the Tunisian capital.
According to Laha Magazine, the Allied Administration of Tunisian Armed Forces cancelled the event after a group of armed men attacked the home of Tunisian Minister of Interior Lutfi Bin Jado and killed four of his security guards.
In a press conference held by the Administration, they stressed that the most important reason behind cancelling the event was to respect the lives of those who were killed.
The concert was scheduled for June 28 and all purchased tickets will be fully refunded or reused if a new concert date is set.
- The magic of makeup transforms Pascale Machaalani into a beautiful Gypsy Queen!
- Pascale Machaalani lives the dream in glamorous video shoot
- 'Girls Dreams' dashed: Pascale Machaalani doesn’t dare to show new vid
- Pascale Machaalani gets flirty with Egyptian men & women!
- Not so popular anymore? Tamer Hosny's disastrous ticket sales prove that he's not-so-famous in Tunisia