Only family, close friends, and Fast & Furious co-stars will attend the invite-only Paul Walker funeral
Walker's remains were released to a mortuary Monday after the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office completed an autopsy and determined he died of traumatic and thermal injuries as a passenger in a fiery car crash Nov. 30. He was 40.
TMZ cited unnamed sources as saying Walker's family wants the actor's grieving 15-year-old daughter Meadow to be surrounded by familiar faces when he is laid to rest.
Where and when the funeral will take place is still unclear, TMZ said.
- With Fast & Furious 7 filming now in Abu Dhabi, Paul Walker's brothers are announced to fill in small gaps
- The late Fast & Furious star, who never made it to UAE-shoot, leaves estate to daughter
- Ludacris says his deceased Fast & Furious 7 co-star always left a mark
- CGI, body doubles to maintain Paul Walker's "Fast & Furious 7" presence next month in UAE
- He never made it to Abu Dhabi: Young men will be charged for stealing Paul Walker's car parts