Poussy on the judging committee of the Damascus Film Festival
The administration of the Damascus Film Festival has nominated prominent Egyptian actress Poussy to be on the committee of judges for the week long Syrian festival commencing November 20.
The festival will present honorary awards to prominent Egyptian actress Nabila Obeid and late artists Mahmoud Mursi and Kamal Al Sheikh.
The film “Malk wa Kitabeh” (A Kind and his book) directed by Kamela Abu Thakri and starring Tunisian actress Hind Sabri and Egyptian actor Mahmoud Hamida, will represent Egypt at the festival.
After recovering from serious injuries sustained from a car accident in Morocco, Poussy has received approval from her doctors to return to acting.
The actress has been nominated by director Mohammad Abu Al Su’ood for the leading role in the upcoming play “Al Balcoona” (The Balcony).
The play is written by French writer Jan Anwi and will costar Ali Hasaneen and Caroline Khalil.
Poussy revealed that she will return to the small screen in the new television drama series “Al Hub Ba’ed Al Mudawalah” (Love after hate) directed by Tayseer Aboud.
- Actress Faye Dunaway to Play Maria Callas
- Moroccan King’s private physician treats Laila Elwi and Poussy
- Nabila Obeid waiting for Rola Mahmoud to recover
- Nabila Obeid honored, heads judging committee at the Muscat International Film Festival
- Kinda Alloush will be judging your next movie at the 29th Alexandria Film Festival