Qamar Khalaf has joined "The Brotherhood"
Qamar Khalaf is in the 'hood again. The Syrian actress is ready to jet to the Emirates to join "The Brotherhood". No, no, she isn't an official member of the Muslim Brotherhood, but she has signed up for a role in the second TV drama "Al Ikhwah” (The Brotherhood) directed by Hussam Al Rantisi and Amar Al Alani is said to be one of the biggest projects being filmed right now. The 100 episodes written by Mohamed Abu Al Laban and produced by "Click It" will be filmed in Abu Dhabi.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, a number of Egyptian celebrities will take part in the drama along with actors from around the Arab world, including Syrian Tayem Hassan, Basel Khayat, Qayes Al Shaikh Najeeb, Egyptian singer Mohamed Hamaki, Egyptian actor Ahmad Falkous, and many others.
The beautiful starlet also recently completed filming all her scenes for the new social drama “Nisa Min Hatha Al Zaman (Women from this Era) under the direction of Ahmad Ibrahim Ahmad.
In the drama, Qamar played the role of Sham, a psychologist that is faced with more than one obstacle due to the men of society, whose profession thrives during the Syrian crisis.
- Mixing business with pleasure: Qamar Khalaf joins hubby Mehyar Khaddour in new drama!
- Hey, brother! Bassel Khayat to star alongside Tayem Hassan in "The Brothers"
- Al Fishawi’s jinxed inheritance
- No “Al Wiswas” this Ramadan: stars Tayem Hassan and Zeina are too busy with other projects
- Qamar with Hisham and Rasha Sharbatji