Qamar Khalaf: most beautiful woman in the eye of the Gulfi beholder
If you haven't heard of her, you're missing out on a real celebrity gem!
Syrian actress Qamar Khalaf, whose name is suggestive of a shining light or 'stunner', was named the ‘’Most Beautiful Woman for 2012’, in a poll held by a popular Gulf magazine.
Qamar nabbed 60 percent of the vote, with the remaining 40 percent left for the other contenders on the list.
And if you thought beauty is only skin deep, think again! Qamar was chosen for more than just her face and figure. Her award-winning features did include, her fulsome feminine features, her dazzling smile, her spontaneity, and of course a talent that shines through. The actress has shown herself to be versatile and capable of handling any role she is given.
The most recent drama Qamar took part in was “Banat Al Aylah” (Women of the Family), directed by Syria's Rasha Sharbatji and aired this past Ramadan. She played the role of a young intrepid woman that loves to travel and refuses to be tied down. Her character remains this way until she meets the man of her dreams who changes everything.
Lady thy name is fickle?
What do you think of the results of the Gulf poll for Most Beautiful Woman? Do you approve of the choice beauty? Would you beg to differ? Who do you think should hold the title?