Rabih Al Asmar returns
YES! The amazing Rabih Al Assmar who rocked the music scene in 2004, with his album “Ghalak” (You are special) is set for a BIG come-back with his eagerly awaited new album “Ajras El Khatar” (Danger bells).
Album highlights include “Al Asfoura” (The Bird), the first single, and “Aaks El Seir” (Opposite of Traffic), both upbeat Lebanese pop tracks that have all the ingredients to set a dance floor on fire.
Title track “Ajras El Khatar” is a catchy tune that is going to be another big Hit, and if you liked “Ghalak” you will certainly love this new release!
Al Assmar embraced his roots with the track “Aal Waed Ya Kammoun”, a Dabkah (Traditional Lebanese Dance) tune. This one-of-its-kind composition is set to be the wedding song of the season!
“Ya Kahla” is one of the most radio/club friendly tracks on the album - just PLAY IT LOUD, while “Jamil Al Toul” is a duet that makes you want to listen to it again & again.
The closing track “Mawwal” demonstrates Al Assmar’s unique capabilities as an artist.
Track listing is as follows:
1. Al Aasfoura Hussein Ismaiil Abdel Halim Hasan
2. Amrak Aajib Rabih Al Assmar Yasser Jallal
3. Aal Waaed Ya Kamoun Rabih Al Assmar Abboudi Fawaz
4. Ya Reit Riyadh Al Ali Saer & Maher Al Ali
5. Ya Kahla Ramez Khalil Saer & Maher Al Ali
6. Al Jarousha Hussein Ismaiil Rabih Al Assmar
7. Ajras El Khatar Karim El Iraqi Samir Sfeir
8. Aakes El Seir Riyadh Al Ali Sraj Dabbagh
9. Jamil El Toul Nadine Samir Yaghi Nadine Samir Yaghi
10. Mawwal Hussein Ismaiil