Ragheb Alama: alive and kicking
Lebanese superstar Ragheb Alama has shut down crazy reports of his own death by speaking to the media to confirm he is alive and kicking! Rumor had it that Ragheb had been part of a tragic car accident but the Arab Idol judge said he's happily on vacation with his wife and children in Paris.
The legendary singer was recently a guest on entertainment show 'Samar wa al Rijal' (Samar and the man) with host Samar Yousri and shocked some fans with his thoughts on famous women. Ragheb said he was a Haifa Wehbe fan, who he thought was sexier than either Elissa or Nancy Ajram - both beauties in their own right.
He went on to reveal that he was approached by a prostitute in Beirut at the tender age of 13 but turned her down and since then has never even considered the idea. Ragheb told viewers his marriage was a very traditional one: he only saw a photo of his wife before agreeing to marry her. But according to the Lebanese star, that was enough to sway him as what attracts him most to a woman is an elegant look and her attention to detail.
- How to drive Ragheb Alama nuts: Ahlam nominates Haifa Wehbe as judge #5 on Arab Idol!
- I want you back: Nancy Ajram breaks her silence and requests Ragheb Alama's return to Arab Idol 3!
- Trading places: Wael Kfoury replacing Ragheb Alama on Arab Idol, latter to join X Factor judging panel!
- Ragheb Alama cashes in on Arab Idol fame
- Ragheb Alama takes the moral high ground after Milhim Barakat attacks