Happy birthday big guy: Ragheb Alama celebrates his youngest son's bday!
Say cheese! Ragheb Alama celebrated Louai's birthday with his wife and eldest son. (Image: Facebook)
Louai Alama, that's superstar Ragheb Alama's youngest son if you didn't know, celebrated his birthday with his friends and family this week.
Ragheb tweeted pictures of an adorable Louai while enjoying a birthday meal with his school friends, and another one with his brother, mum and Ragheb, and of course the birthday cake! The cake looked super cool with its "Despicable Me" theme.
Although the singer's kids are quickly growing up, Ragheb is aging gracefully. Perhaps it's thanks to the regular exercise Ragheb immerses himself in on a daily basis.
The active dad posted a picture of himself training with his personal trainer, and added the caption: "Good morning. I'm now doing my morning exercises with my personal trainer Ghada Al Sheikhani. I'm kinda beginning to sweat."
Keep up those stretches Mr. Fit, and happy birthday to you Louai from us here at Al Bawaba!
- Where's your footie spirit, Ragheb? "Football is just a leisurely game, nothing more" says Alama
- Ragheb Alama linked to sexy actress in mysterious photo shoot
- Happy (belated) Birthday Ragheb Alama!
- Success! Ragheb Alama celebrates the crackin' end to his US tour
- Ragheb Alama all smiles after appearing on Italian TV