Ragheb Alama cashes in on Arab Idol fame
Lebanese superstar, Ragheb Alama, might have started life as a lowly singer but with a hit TV show and his own brand of perfume on the shelves, he is raking in the big bucks.
So with a new season of talent show, Arab Idol, hitting the TV screens, Ragheb decided it was time to cash in and release another album. The songster extraordinaire was rumored to be singing in the popular Khaliji dialect for his upcoming album in order to open it up to a wider audience.
But according to the latest reports, he will be singing in Lebanese, Iraqi, Egyptian and Khaliji dialects to maximize listener-ship. Not content exercising his vocal chords, the star has also been posing up a storm in Italy for an advertizing campaign for his latest scent, this time for women.
Ragheb denied the rumors last year that he was a secret millionaire but surely by now the star has turned his fame into a serious fortune?
- I want you back: Nancy Ajram breaks her silence and requests Ragheb Alama's return to Arab Idol 3!
- How to drive Ragheb Alama nuts: Ahlam nominates Haifa Wehbe as judge #5 on Arab Idol!
- Arab Idol postpones Ragheb’s duo with Turkish singer
- Guess who this cute little celeb toddler is? Hint: He’s MBC's Arab Idol!
- Trading places: Wael Kfoury replacing Ragheb Alama on Arab Idol, latter to join X Factor judging panel!