Ragheb Alama cashes in on Arab Idol fame
Ragheb Alama goes on the promotion trail.
Lebanese superstar, Ragheb Alama, might have started life as a lowly singer but with a hit TV show and his own brand of perfume on the shelves, he is raking in the big bucks.
So with a new season of talent show, Arab Idol, hitting the TV screens, Ragheb decided it was time to cash in and release another album. The songster extraordinaire was rumored to be singing in the popular Khaliji dialect for his upcoming album in order to open it up to a wider audience.
But according to the latest reports, he will be singing in Lebanese, Iraqi, Egyptian and Khaliji dialects to maximize listener-ship. Not content exercising his vocal chords, the star has also been posing up a storm in Italy for an advertizing campaign for his latest scent, this time for women.
Ragheb denied the rumors last year that he was a secret millionaire but surely by now the star has turned his fame into a serious fortune?
- Show me the money! Ragheb Alama rakes in way more dough than reported on "Al Jadeed TV"
- Guess who this cute little celeb toddler is? Hint: He’s MBC's Arab Idol!
- Ragheb Alama goes recycling mad with old songs remixed for new album
- Ragheb’s bringing in Rachid: The June 13th Jordan concert will be like an Arab Idol reunion
- High in Christmas spirit, Ragheb Alama wishes lowly fans happy holidays