April Fooled? Ragheb Alama shocks Arabs with his AI departure
After weeks of bitch fights between UAE songstress, Ahlam, and just about everyone else on the Arab Idol judging panel, one of the celebs has finally cracked.
Unfortunately for his fans, Lebanese superstar, Ragheb Alama, is the one to finally throw in the towel. The songster announced this week that he is officially stepping down from the panel due to "disputes".
“Good evening, after long thinking and disputes of differences of opinion, I have decided to step down from heading the judging committee of ‘Arab Idol’ wishing them all the luck and success,” he tweeted.
His decision has left producer is a bit of a fix as the hit talent show is now at the live rounds and Ragheb is a key component of the show. But with Ahlam as bitchy as ever it looks like it will be hard to find another star willing to put up with the abuse.
April fools: that is, the Arab world who believed his resignation tweet.
- The morning after that Arpil Fool’s: Ragheb the prankster comes clean
- Ragheb Alama heads to the movies
- Oh My What? Fans still in shock over Ragheb Alama's Arab Idol withdrawal!
- Ragheb Alama's secret millions: all lies, he says
- Where in the world is Ragheb Alama? Fans worried he wouldn’t show for Friday’s Arab Idol