Ragheb Alama in French
Lebanese singer Ragheb Alama has reached an agreement with a number of French singers to sing a new song, which he plans to release as a single before including it in his upcoming album. The singer has already began preparations for the song and is hoping to have it ready in the very near future.
According to the Egyptian based weekly, Al Nogoom, Ragheb has bought the Mercedes Benz, which he appeared driving in his recent music video “Naseeni El Dinia” (Make Me Forget the World), and made sure it is the same red color to be the first to own that particular model. Wisam Samira directs the clip in his first time experience and marking the first time the singer cooperates with a new comer into the directing business.
Ragheb revealed that he chose Wisam because he was very impressed in the ideas the latter has, which are not the usual ones being displayed in today’s music videos. The clip revolves around a singer who falls in love with a fashion model. The scenes of the video were filmed in Milano’s famous Versace Dontella house of fashion.
Recently, Alama announced that he has ended his contract with the production company Alam El Phan on good terms without any disputes. Ragheb stressed that he refuses to sign any contract with a production company and give them the exclusive rights of his songs on their satellite music channels. The singer announced that he does not like to limit the airing of his music to one party because it will lessen the success he strives to achieve.
- Johnny Hallyday to Participate in France-Tunis Rally
- Ragheb Alama with former French President Giscard in Paris. (Image: Facebook)
- Ragheb Alama posts a selfie with his son Louai while they hang out on the beach together in Beirut! (Image: Instagram)
- Ragheb Alama: Having lunch with my #kids and all their #cousins in #bodrum. (Image: Facebook)
- Ragheb Alama looks super duper happy in a quick selfie he posted on Facebook.