Singing a different tune: Ragheb Alama to use Iraqi dialect for new song
Lebanese crooner Raghem Alama is to sing a new song in the Iraqi dialect
Lebanese superstar Ragheb Alama has stunned her Iraqi fans by announcing his first foray in to singing using the Iraqi dialect.
Alama revealed on the social networking site Twitter that he has teamed up with legendary Iraqi composer Abdel Al Iraqi.
Alama tweeted, “Good evening, just now I completed rehearsals on a new song with Iraqi composer Adel Al Iraqi. The song is very beautiful and is titled “Tihib Ruhak” (Love Your Soul).”
- Where's your footie spirit, Ragheb? "Football is just a leisurely game, nothing more" says Alama
- Ragheb Alama linked to sexy actress in mysterious photo shoot
- High in Christmas spirit, Ragheb Alama wishes lowly fans happy holidays
- Roula Saad must be 'crazy' to sing Iraqi-style!
- Ragheb Alama takes the moral high ground after Milhim Barakat attacks