Ragheb Alama rocks it in Kurdistan
While he might have been too cool for school by dissing fellow celeb Ramy Ayach’s wedding, Lebanese superstar Ragheb Alama did take time to attend the grand opening of the biggest current construction project 'Gihan City' in Irbil, Iraq.
The singer received a proper diplomatic greeting upon his arrival at the airport from Prime Minister of Kurdistan Mr. Ahmad Sayfour, Interior Minister Mr. Kreem Shankali, the big guy himself Kurdistan President Mr. Masoud Al Barzani, and other ministers. The president won the songster over real quick after expressing feelings of love and respect towards Lebanon and its people.
According to Sayidaty.net, Ragheb was totes honored and full of gratitude at the gracious greetings he received, stressing that his first visit to Kurdistan was very fruitful with hopes for many more to follow.
- Too cool for school! Ragheb Alama snubs Ramy Ayach on his big day
- Diab does Dubai: Maya to meet and greet fans at the World Trade Center Mall with Ragheb Alama
- Ragheb Alama opens schools for refugees
- Salma and Perwaz sadly say peace out to Arab Idol 2, Ragheb raises the roof
- The best and worst of times on Arab Idol