Mawazine 2014, here Ragheb comes! Alama is Morocco bound, woot woot!
So Ragheb has gotten some hate/ made up gossip about trash talking Moroccan women, but it looks like the Arab Idol judge's image in the country is finally on the up and up. The superstar says there says there no validity to the slanderous statements of the past, which he claimed at a Casablance press conference were made up simply as a sad attempt to bring him down.
We can already feel the love as Ragheb readies for a Moroccan concert to remember. The songster is quite nearly officially in the 2014 Mawazine festival lineup next May as he and the event organizers finalize negotiations.
According to Sayidaty.net, Ragheb had announced his intention to take part in the festival during a recent concert. His involvement in Mawazine will put an end to his absence from the Moroccan musical event and lift the boycott with his Moroccan fan base that has lasted for 19 years.
Ragheb's special Mawazine visit is hoped to put an end to such rumors and confirm the strong bond between the singer and his fans in that country.
Did you believes that Ragheb hates on the Moroccan ladies? Please share your thoughts on the gossip by commenting below!
- Rahim's Rabat-bound! Shabola added to Mawazine Festival lineup
- Ragheb Alama responds to 'Arab Idle' gossip: Judge Exit-Stage-Left?
- Kuwaiti songstress Nawal is set for a very Moroccan night at the Mawazine Music Festival
- Nancy puts the audience in tears at Mawazine
- Ragheb Alama will not pair up with Maria