There's something in the Maghreb air for Ragheb Alama
Ragheb had flown to Morocco from France, where he'd been spotted on the red carpet for the Cannes Film Festival. He performed in the North African nation and described it as "wonderful":
“It was a performance that was more than great, and the people and their beauty and the way they interacted with me is something I will never forget,” he said.
According to the internet website MBC.net, Ragheb said the visit was one of a kind, adding that the weather was great, the air clean and the people of Morocco are hospitable and very kind hearted.
- Ragheb Alama on Cannes red carpet
- How to drive Ragheb Alama nuts: Ahlam nominates Haifa Wehbe as judge #5 on Arab Idol!
- I want you back: Nancy Ajram breaks her silence and requests Ragheb Alama's return to Arab Idol 3!
- Ragheb Alama cashes in on Arab Idol fame
- Ragheb Alama responds to 'Arab Idle' gossip: Judge Exit-Stage-Left?