Ragheb and Najwa as good as it gets
Arab Idol judge, Ragheb Alama has requested a formal apology fron one of the internet websites posting fabricated stories about him. Reports online accuse him of making catty remrks about his colleagues, particularly Lebanese singer and fellow judge, Najwa Karam.
The website reported that Ragheb described Najwa as a hypocrite and two faced, saying she pretends to be patriotic but really couldn't care less about Lebanon. Najwa sings in the Lebanese dialect but often when she's conducting interviews she will go into the Egyptian dialect, which is more popular on screen.
Ragheb stressed that he made no such comments about Najwa and said they are on great terms and could not get any better. He added that these rumors had had no effect on their friendship.
- Things get heated on stage as Najwa Karam stands up to her bully during Australia concert!
- Samir Safeer verbally butchers fellow celebs on "The Accused"
- Where oh where did Ragheb Alama's mystery kiss come from?
- Ahlam who? Ragheb Alama really doesn’t care about colleague’s comments
- Ragheb Alama's behind closed doors as the upcoming album commences