Ragheb and Najwa as good as it gets
Arab Idol judge, Ragheb Alama has requested a formal apology fron one of the internet websites posting fabricated stories about him. Reports online accuse him of making catty remrks about his colleagues, particularly Lebanese singer and fellow judge, Najwa Karam.
The website reported that Ragheb described Najwa as a hypocrite and two faced, saying she pretends to be patriotic but really couldn't care less about Lebanon. Najwa sings in the Lebanese dialect but often when she's conducting interviews she will go into the Egyptian dialect, which is more popular on screen.
Ragheb stressed that he made no such comments about Najwa and said they are on great terms and could not get any better. He added that these rumors had had no effect on their friendship.
- Ragheb Alama responds to 'Arab Idle' gossip: Judge Exit-Stage-Left?
- How to drive Ragheb Alama nuts: Ahlam nominates Haifa Wehbe as judge #5 on Arab Idol!
- Did Ahlam pay MBC $50 million to kick Ragheb Alama off of Arab Idol?
- Trading places: Wael Kfoury replacing Ragheb Alama on Arab Idol, latter to join X Factor judging panel!
- I want you back: Nancy Ajram breaks her silence and requests Ragheb Alama's return to Arab Idol 3!