Ragheb’s bringing in Rachid: The June 13th Jordan concert will be like an Arab Idol reunion
She’s on her way up to the big leagues now! Salma Rachid has one VIP gig after another going down this summer. The rising Moroccan singer was a finalist on the talent show “Arab Idol” in its second season, and although she didn’t win the competition, her career is still on the up and up. She will be sharing the stage with her former talent show judge Ragheb Alama in Jordan on June 13.
According to Laha Magazine, Salma said she is stoked to be given the chance to perform alongside such a great artist, and it is a great leap in her singing career. Salma was selected by the R man himself, shortly after she released the promotional commercial for her first song “Ihsas” (Feelings) on YouTube.
The song is part of Salma’s first album that fans are eagerly awaiting. She will officially launch “Ihsas” before her second wicked sweet gig at the big time Mawazine Music festival in Rabat, where she will also be performing alongside Lebanese singer Wael Jassar.
- Going places! Celebrate New Year's Eve in Bethlehem with Arab Idol's Salma Rashid
- Ragheb Alama cashes in on Arab Idol fame
- Arab Idol sparks disputes between Haifa and Ragheb
- Salma and Perwaz sadly say peace out to Arab Idol 2, Ragheb raises the roof
- Bye Bye Ragheb Alama, Hello Wael Kfoury: Ahlam ecstatic about new Arab Idol judge