Cairo hearts Ragheb Alama and Sherine Abdel Wahab: V Day gig going down at City Stars Hotel
Ragheb Alama and Sherine Abdel Wahab are giving a treat to their sweet fans in Egypt. The duo will be sharing the stage of the City Stars Hotel in Nasr City this Valentine's Day. Sherine has chosen the night of love to hold her first live performance post-release of her new album (I'm a Lot).
Lovers of the Lebanese superstar and starry-eyed Sherine fans can get some kind of excited to spend a romantic night with the two talented singers.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, this is set to be the biggest concert Cairo has seen in a very long time, but it comes with an equally large entry fee with some ticket prices reaching 320 US dollars.
The organizing company of the event has begun a huge promotional campaign for the performance and expects that tickets will be sold out. Concerts with Sherine don't come around in Egypt every day! Her live performances have been a rarity of recent.
- While Kuwait closes its doors, Cairo leaves theirs wide open for Sherine Abdel Wahab this Eid
- She's here! Sherine Abdel Wahab held a welcome back to Cairo gig wearing what?!
- Could Sherine Abdel Wahab be seriously sick?
- Sherine Abdel Wahab is hitting up Beirut to bring us two new music videos
- Sherine's new album to be ready by end of Ramadan