Sound the Alama! Ragheb romances wife with 100 roses
Jihan Alama, wife of Lebanese singer Ragheb Alama, gleamed with joy after her husband left her a big surprise upon her return home from running errands-- a beautiful bouquet of 100 red roses in celebration of the upcoming Valentine’s Day.
She noted that Ragheb will not be in Lebanon during Valentine’s Day so he sent a pre-emptive bouquet of love.
Jihan loved the roses because they were from the heart.
In further Ragheb news, the tension between he and UAE singer Ahlam has key to the success of “Arab Idol”, on which the two are judges. The main reason these two stay at odds they can never agree on the voices and talents of some of the contestants.
The tension boiled over to the point of Ahlam blocking Ragheb from her list of followers on her Twitter account. Ahlam’s account features over 1 million followers, all of whom she called to ban Ragheb from their accounts as well.
Oddlly, Ahlam stated in the behind the scenes of filming episodes that she will unblock Ragheb once the show is aired.
- Too cool for school! Ragheb Alama snubs Ramy Ayach on his big day
- Ragheb Alama sings for Iranians in Dubai
- Where's your footie spirit, Ragheb? "Football is just a leisurely game, nothing more" says Alama
- Ragheb Alama denies separation from his wife
- Jihan seals rumors with a Kiss Kiss and no Bang Bang for her hubby Ragheb Alama