Raja Bil Maleeh denies health problems
Moroccan singer Raja Bil Maleeh has denied circulating rumors that her health is deteriorating once again. The singer assured her fans that her health condition is stable, and the only reason that she has been away from the spotlight as of late is because she has been consumed by several family occasions.
According to the UAE based daily, Al Bayan, Raja recently traveled to Singapore for a family vacation, after which she will travel to Egypt to continue recording the songs for her next album.
Raja recently released a new album titled “Hasib” (Take Caution), produced by ‘Metro Media Company.’ Raja's album was a strong comeback to the scene and features a variety of songs sung in multiple dialects.
The singer returned from a year long absence she took to receive cancer treatment, which was successful, curing her of the disease.
Raja revealed that shortly after she delivered her son Omar, she was diagnosed with cancer. After a year long battle, Raja has made her way back to her career and the love of her life.
- Raja’ Bil Maleeh releases album after a year long battle against cancer
- Raja Bil Maleeh stops singing
- Raja Bil Maleeh begins the countdown for her comeback
- Raja' Bil Maleeh overcomes critical stage of breast cancer and prepares for a duet with Asalah Nasri
- Breast cancer changes the life of Raja Bil Maleeh